Why does the Metabo Wall chaser MFE 40 make perfect sense for users, health and safety executives and employers alike?
When utilising the 3 blade option operators can eliminate the need to chisel out the path created by the chaser. This not only saves time but also reduces the HAV’s exposure, ensuring that operatives are kept safe by drastically reducing their usage times and increase productivity whilst staying compliant, a win win for everyone we are sure you’ll agree!
Metabo have released some great footage comparing 2 blade v 3 blade efficiency, well worth a watch we think, click here or on the picture to view.
More about the Metabo Wall chaser MFE 40:
- Ideal for electric installations to lay cables and empty pipes under plaster with cutting depths up to 40 mm
- Maximum work progress by means of powerful motor, constant speed and two-speed high-performance gear
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line
- The channel width and cutting depth can be set easily
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection
- Clean, low-dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP)
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories)
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly